View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Cringing 
UO Muppet Hater

Post Cringing
from The SUN

'JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE has revealed he is a massive Manchester United fan – after developing an unlikely friendship with striker ALAN SMITH.
The American singer-turned-actor went to watch the Reds lift the Premiership trophy at the end of the season.

Justin, 26, who has been playing to sell-out crowds around the UK and Europe, bumped into Smith at Manchester’s trendy Lowry Hotel a few months ago — and they have been pals ever since.

The star explained: “I’m a Red! I’m mates with Smithy so he’s my favourite player but RONALDO doesn’t suck either, he’s awesome. I really like ROONEY too.

“Smithy hooked me up with some tickets so I went to watch the home game against West Ham.”

It was Utd’s last game of the season, where they went on to lift the Premiership trophy despite a 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford.

Justin explained: “It was kind of fun to see a game that didn’t matter because all the fans cared about was the Premiership cup being presented after the game.”

That night, Smithy and team-mates Wayne Rooney and MICHAEL CARRICK went to watch Justin’s Manchester show.

Justin, who had one of the biggest-selling UK albums last year with FutureSex/LoveSounds, also knows DAVID BECKHAM.

And he reckons the former Real Madrid star will have his work cut out convincing Americans to fall in love with soccer.

He said: “I may go and check him out at LA Galaxy but it won’t be like watching Man Utd.

“They are definitely plucking from the top to get some interest in America but I don’t know, man, we have our own football too.”

Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:52 pm
UO's Cork Lass

Why Oli don't you find this to be a completely genuine declaration of love for MAN YOO? :lol:

Smiffy and Trousersnake B. F. F.

Please help the Manchester United Supporters Trust to get 100,000 members- it won't cost you anything and your email address is protected by the Data Protection Act. Join for free at https://www.joinmust.org/join/free.php

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:06 am
Profile WWW

He should stick to making shit songs and dancing around like a monkey.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:20 pm