View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:59 am

Ronaldo aims to leave mark 
Site Admin

Post Ronaldo aims to leave mark
http://www.unitedonline.co.uk/news-and- ... hp?id=2348

Quote:
"I have always said that I don't have a job, I have a blessing from God because this is what I love best. And if this is what I love best then what I want most is to be the best.

"I dream of it often, I want to leave my mark on football history and if I can keep things up, if I am humble and always willing to learn, then one day I could do it."

Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Ronaldo aims to leave mark
"I dream of it often, I want to leave my mark on football history and if I can keep things up, if I am humble and always willing to learn, then one day I could do it."[/quote][/quote]

I think you just might do it Ronnie!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:22 am
UO 2006/07 League Champion

If Kaka has the big award in the bag for last season Ronaldo is wasting no time in stacking his claim for this years.

His all round game has been superb but the fact that he has stuck 10 away already having missed 3 games through suspension is very impressive I thought 23 last season was a true one off but he's on target to go far beyond that this term IMO.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:40 am

10 goals till now and he is just warming up, IMO World player of the year is a matter of when rather than if, I'm just glad he is ours, i remember someone saying that if we had gotten Ronaldinho we wouldn't have had gone for Ronaldo, i don't know if that would have been the case but i wouldn't swap him with any player on this planet.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:43 am

Hamzah posted
10 goals till now and he is just warming up, IMO World player of the year is a matter of when rather than if, I'm just glad he is ours, i remember someone saying that if we had gotten Ronaldinho we wouldn't have had gone for Ronaldo, i don't know if that would have been the case but i wouldn't swap him with any player on this planet.

exactly mate, he's a fantastic player, and someone united should keep. he's scored 10 goals and were only in novemeber, hopefully there will be more goals to come :wink: :)

who put the ball in the germans net? OLE GUNNER SOLSKJAER ! ! ! ! Gary Neville is a red, is a red, is a red, Gary Neville is a red, he hates scousers ! ! ! WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE ! ! WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE ! ! !

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:06 pm
UO's Canuck EH?

With Rooney sidelined for a while this will give Ronaldo and Tevez a chance to play with each other more, and develop their 'partnership'

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile WWW